Work for us – vacancies at Tafta
We have a vacancy for a Building Supervisor at one of our Homes. This is a live in position, suitable for candidates with the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualifications in Administration/Management/Hospitality or equivalent would be advantageous
- 5 years’ experience as a supervisor of a home/building or working experience as a supervisor in a service oriented industry
- Competence in MS Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Financial and Business processes\Basic knowledge of Building Maintenance and House keeping
- Service and people orientated, with good time management skills, leadership qualities, and able to think critically, communicate well on all levels and in all forms, and attention to detail
- Supervisory experience in order to supervisethe building and staff
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to attend to emergencies on or off site
Basic salary negotiable based upon years of experience
A copy of the full job description is available for perusal. Applications must be forwarded by 3/04/2022 via email to the HR Practitioner at email@example.com.
Closing date: 3 April 2022. Applicants who have had no response by 1 May 2022 may consider their application unsuccessful.