Tafta (The Association for the Aged) has a vacancy for an Area Based Manager for our North Area.
This position requires a minimum qualification of a Social Science Degree or similar and 4 years’ experience in supervision/management of a team/employees. Experience in the field of elder care would be an advantage.
Other competencies include good leadership skills and behaviours; professional communication (written, electronic and verbal); basic understanding of business management principals and processes; an ability to manage daily operations and; analytical and strategic thinking.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- An integrated basket of services to meet the needs of the elderly
- A well designed structure (physical and human resources) which facilitates the needs of the elderly
- An effective team working together to achieve the aims of the organisation
- Effective and efficient financial management of area
- A well-managed administration system.
For further information or to submit an applications, please inbox Marshnee Naidoo, firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 3 January 2019.