Many caring sponsors, organisations, public figures and generous individuals have come to our aid during this past week. Our appeal for essential food and hygiene products was met with the kindest response from generous donors.
These contributions will positively impact the lives of our elders and care workers currently in Lockdown within our 13 homes, and inspire a life worth living by eliminating feelings of helplessness, boredom and depression.
We offer our sincere gratitude and appreciation to all who have contributed toward sustaining the care of the elderly community, including:
- Premier Foods which delivered fresh bread to happy residents at Kings Hall
- Jane Linley-Thomas of East Coast Radio and KindnessCan who supplied our elders with vitamins to boost their immune system,
- Natal Memon Jamaat Welfare, which delivered 166 food and care hampers for vulnerable elders at John Conradie House and Langeler Towers
- Anusha Thaver of Glenwood who donated hygiene products to keep our elders happy, clean and healthy
- Numerous private individuals who gave donations of cash online towards the extra cost of caring for elders during this crisis.
If you are able to make a donation at this time, please click here.