A vacancy has become available for the above position. Suitable candidates with the following qualifications and experience are invited to apply.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
- To meet weekly/ monthly sales targets of the Charity shop.
- To source donations for Tafta’s Charity shop.
- To oversee the operations of the charity shop.
- Grade 12/matriculation
- Experience in sales and merchandising in a sales environment
- Experience in Stock management
- Experience in customer and/or donor relations
- Experience in marketing
- Computer literate (Word level 2 or intermediate – professional; excel level 1)
- Experience and knowledge in logistics (planning, organising, co-ordinating)
- Driver licence
- Knowledge or experience in fundraising would be an advantage.
- Maximized acquisition of donations and products
- Well operated charity shop to meet weekly/ monthly sales target.
- Quality administration and reporting.
- Effective team member working to meet the goals of the organisation.
All interested parties who meet the minimum criteria and qualifications are invited to apply for the above position. Applications must be forwarded to:
Siphelele Ngiba, 5th floor Kings Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org fax: 0862970797.
Closing date for application is 31 August 2019.