A vacancy has become available for the above position. Suitable internal candidates with the following qualifications and experience are invited to apply.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
To source donations for Granny’s Attic and the organisation’s other requirements. To oversee the operations of Granny’s Attic. To meet the sales target at Granny’s Attic for the Needy Pensioners Fund.
- Grade 12/matriculation
- Experience in sales, marketing and merchandising in a sales environment
- Experience in Stock management
- Experience in customer and/or donor relations
- Computer literate (Word level 2 or intermediate – professional; excel level 1, outlook)
- Experience and knowledge in logistics (planning, organising, co-ordinating)
- Driver licence for use of fleet vehicles.
- Knowledge or experience in fundraising would be an advantage.
- Maximized acquisition of donations and products to meet Granny’s Attic and Tafta targeted requirements.
- Well operated charity shop meeting the Needy Pensioners Fund target.
- Quality administration and reporting.
- Effective team member working to meet the goals of the organisation.
Full job description available on request.
All interested parties who meet the minimum criteria and qualifications are invited to apply for the above position. Applications must be forwarded to:
Siphelele Ngiba, 5th floor Kings Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org fax: 0862970797.
Closing date for application is 15 August 2019.
TAFTA reserves the right to not appoint an internal candidate and to advertise and fill the post externally.