Tafta offers 3-month courses for those wishing to train for a career as a Care Practitioner. Courses are held at John Conradie House (15 Prince Street, Durban) and are taught in English, so students need to be proficient in the language.
Requirements: in order to apply, you will need:
- Certified copy of your ID
- School Certificate (in Grade 10)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- ID/passport size photo
Duration: the 3 month course consists of
- 12 modules of theory (5 weeks)
- 5 weeks’ practical training, including exam
- 12 assignments
- 2 written exams
Only students who pass the test and whose fees are fully paid will receive a certificate.
- R3 500 for the course.
- Fees must be paid in full prior to class commencing.
- Deposits are not refundable.
Interviews will take place on Monday 23 July 2018 from o7h00-14h00 at John Conradie House, 15 Prince Street, Durban.
How to book:
- Screening interviews (as above) are essential
- You will receive a receipt, confirmation of booking and dates for the course during the interview
- Fees must be paid in full prior to course commencing
- R3 500 should be paid directly into our bank account:
Bank: First National
Account number: 50860020483
Branch code: 221426
Reference: You must use your ID number as the reference
- Courses are booked in advance. Next course starts Monday 27 August, 2018
- You will be deregistered if fees are not paid on time
- If you do not attend theory lectures or practicals for more than 3 consecutive days, you need to repeat that month
- There is no student accommodation
- This course is not SETA accredited.
For more information, please call Tasneem Fareed on 031 332 3721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.