With the return to Lockdown Level 3 at the beginning of the year, our elders have been happily occupied, while social distancing, with a variety of activities:
* Designing and sewing face masks.
* Helping with our admin duties when we were short staffed.
* Knitting and other crafts aimed at alleviating boredom and promoting a sense of achievement.
* Gardening, reading and praying – food for the soul.
* Participating in memorial services for those we have lost, allowing elders the opportunity to talk about what has happened, work through grief and celebrate the lives of those who have died.