CARE PRACTITIONERS COURSE 2018 (First intake)
All courses are taught in English; therefore students need to be proficient in the language. Course will be conducted at John Conradie House, 15 Prince Street, Durban.
REQUIREMENTS: Certified copy of ID and School Certificate (min Grade 10), Curriculum Vitae (CV) and ID/Passport size photo.
DURATION: 3 Months consisting of:
• 12 Modules Theory – 5 weeks
• 5 Weeks Practical Training including exam
• 12 Assignments
• Two written exams
Only students who pass the tests and whose fees are fully paid will receive a certificate.
FEE: R3500 for the 10 weeks course. Fees must be paid in full prior to class commencing. Deposits are not refundable.
ENQUIRIES/BOOKINGS: Monday – Friday, 8am to 12pm
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Screening Interviews will take place on 29th January 2018 at John Conradie House, 15 Prince Street, South Beach, Durban, between 08h00 and 15h00.
2.You will receive a receipt, confirmation of booking and dates for the course at interview.
3. Fees must be paid in full prior to course commencing.
4. R3500 can be paid into the following bank account.
Bank Details: First National Bank
Bank Account: 50860020483
Branch Code: 221426
Reference: You must use your ID number as reference
• Courses are booked in advance. Now booking for February 2018 to May 2018. Course commences on Monday 26 February 2018
• You will be deregistered if fees are not paid on time.
• If you do not attend theory lectures or practical’s for more than 3 consecutive days; you need to repeat that month.
• There is no Student Accommodation.